In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently don’t accept guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at our property.
It is not possible to stay in our property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
A negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check-in to this property.
Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Extra health & safety measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized